Ad

recent posts

recentposts

Destan Episode 5 (Bolum 5) In Urdu Subtitles

Destan Episode 5 (Bolum 5) In Urdu Subtitles By Makkitv

Destan Episode 5 (Bolum 5) In Urdu Subtitles By Makkitv Such an unbelievable pain Shush He crept to death. Don’t talk, shut up But she was strong. And that’s how he tried to act as a hero. And he died with a sword blow . I swear I will not die before I cause you to experience the pain you inflicted on my Gonca . The land is forbidden to me before I drop your sinister head Forbidden As if it wasn’t enough, a chick appeared on us Damn Where the hell did they all come from. And all of them To hell with them Where did they come from? From where? To hell with them Tekfur Koses’ only sister, Mari. How does he do this to me? I’m going to lose my mind, Nikola.

We will assemble the army immediately, right away Since

Osman’s wife has taken Mari, the only place they will go is the Kayı tribe. I will destroy them, all of them. We’re going to burn it down. There will be no stone on stone, no head on the body . I will burn the Kayi tribe, Koses, I will. Are you crazy, Nikola? Are you going to burn it while you’re in the Mari? I will never allow this. I’m going alone to pick up Mari. What do you mean I’m going alone? So what am I? She would be my wife. It will happen again, Nikola, if you understand. If you attack the camp with your army right now , things will get messy. It’s best if you go back to the castle and stay calm .

What are you talking about, Koses? They will reach

Destan Episode 5 (Bolum 5) In Urdu Subtitles By Makkitv out to what is mine, and I will sit at the pen ? You don’t understand, Nikola. If you attack the tribe, you will lose Mari forever. I’ll bring you Mari. Promise to you. Trust me. Alright. Go Koses. Go get Mari. I’m going. I hope you are right. I hope you’re right, Koses. Hopefully. Mari I am not your wife. I hate you I hate it I hate it Mari Bring me Mari. Bring it so I can strangle it with my own hands . with my own hands Our condolences, Osman Bey. Thanks.

The iron in the mines is watered with the blood of my martyrs.

What shield can stand against the pusats that will be beaten there ? What wall will withstand the cannonball poured with iron from there, my lord? Can’t stand it, Brown Abdal. It won’t last. I will not leave Boran to curse. Then it will be time to beat the walls. Mr. Osman. As long as these hands are strong enough to hold a pusat, I am with you. Don’t worry. We will not put Boran in the hands of the infidel. [Is there a destur, sir?] Let him come. My Bey Tekfur Koses came. He wishes to see you. Let it wait. The order is yours, sir. Kurulus Episode 48

Destan Episode 5 (Bolum 5) In Urdu Subtitles 

He’s obviously come to see his brother. Do we hold it by force so that we give it when we want? I will come too, Osman Bey. I have something to talk to him. Mr. Turgut. Just stop. Your wounds are still fresh. Let the brunette Abdal shake them, so you can rest. Let it go, Osman Bey. You let go. Mari is informally with us.

Destan Episode 5 (Bolum 5) In Urdu Subtitles Destan Episode 5 (Bolum 5) In Urdu Subtitles Reviewed by Drama Season on February 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad

Powered by Blogger.